- Covergirl's lash blast mascara in black:

I don't think there is anything i adore more then playing up my eyes. This is the best if you want full lashes!
- Covergirl's eye-shadow trio in simmering sands:

This eye-shadow trio is the best. I don't know of anything else that adds definition and depth to your eyes like this will! It works wonders on blue, and green eyes.
- Almay's pure blends all-natural make-up:
This works really well on dry skin just as long as you don't put to much. You just have to use powder foundation after you put this on LIGHTLY!
- Neutrogena's mineral foundation sheers:

This works really well without a liquid foundation, and with one. Just don't put to much on or you'll look like a disco ball!
- Almay's Play up the blue eyeliner:

This is truly for those who can't wear black eye-liner because it's too harsh. This is a must for blue eyes. I don't think I've ever seen my eyes sparkle like that!

I have this Cover Girl mascara! It works amazing ... I'm so glad you wrote about it! Your blog is great. I love all of the tips you have, and I'll definately be returning!
ReplyDeleteSydnie
www.takemeouttotherunway.blogspot.com
thank you so much!! :]
ReplyDelete