These are the things you should stay away from at all costs, The no-no's of make-up, if you will. They are wastes of money and should not be purchased by any means. Terrible quality, horrid finish. you name it, and I've purchased it. That 'wet n' wild' bronzer you see in the photo, a true waste of your $3.75. Horrible make-up tends to love me. what can I say?
Foundation:
It is easy to go wrong with foundation, what with so many different shade, types, brands. Its hard to know what type to buy. You don't want to look cakey, but you want the coverage. I'm sure as long as you stay away from these you'll be in the clear for the most part.
Revlon custom creations- a wonderful idea, yes. I found myself drawn to it immediately. If I'm tanner the next day, I won't have to worry about my make-up. right? no. The quality is thick and greasy. It just feels disgusting the moment you put it on. sorry Revlon.
CG smoothers solid and liquid blend: This would be excellent, but only if the shade is EXACT to your skin, otherwise you have a mask, its NOTICEABLE. Other-wise, the coverage is smooth, and wonderful. It's not a no-no so much as it's a warning.
Trublends mineral loose powder- This IS the no-no of the make-up industry. I could not stress enough for you not to but this product. Unless you care for looking like a 3-year olds craft project I wouldn't wear it. It's too sparkly, it's too orange. It's too thick, and it's too messy. Terrible package, even worse brush. I put it on and I looked like I dipped my face into a bucket of glitter. WITHOUT going into the sun!
Eye Make-up:
I have to say, It's hard to go wrong with eye-make-up. We've all had our fair-share of terrible products. As long as you stay with a trusty company I don't see how you can go wrong.
Spinlash Rotating Mascara- This isn't worth your $15. It does NOTHING, and once the battery runs out it's irreplacable! I was so dissapointed. It looked like a great product. Alas, looks can be decieving.
As for blush, I haven't found a bad product yet. Same goes for eye-shadow, and eye-liner.
Good Luck, and God Bless!

No comments:
Post a Comment